His birth star is MOOLAM. KAUNDINYA GOTHRAM OF GOMATAM FAMILY.
He had only son by name RAMANUJAN and this Ramanujan had two sons namely 1) Jeyar Nayanar other is 2) Vedapiran Bhattar, who had no issues. Where as Jeyar Nayanar continued his family tradition through his son and present person who is now maintaining Sri ManavalaMamuni Sannidhi in Srirangam is Sri Gomatham Yatiraja Sampath Kumaracharya B/O Sri Gomatham Sadagopacharya now occupying 24th generation in family hereditary lineage.
SRI MANALAVA MAMUNI’S LIFE – IN BRIEF
Birth Place Alwar Thirunagari (Near Thirunelveli)
Date of Birth (Avatharam)
Star : Moolam
Thithi : Chathurthi
Yoga : Sukarma
Month : Thula (aippasi in Tamil Month)
Date : Thula 26
Year : Saadarana Naama Samavatsaram 1370 AD
Makara Masam 1386 AD (February)
1415 ad April In “Periya Thiru Mandapam” From Sri Sri Sri Satakopa Mamuni Jeeyar
6. Awards & TITLES
2 years disclosure on subject “EADU” Ended on Sunday Morning Moolam Poornima Mithuna Maasam Ananda Samvatsaram At the age of 65
8. AARADHYA PERUMAL
2. Established 8 Mutts and appointed “Astadiggajas”
3. Moksha Samskara to Tamrind Tree near Dharba Sayana.
4. Establishing Visistadwaita in “Mathura” North India
5. Coming out of Burning Fire and exposing as Adisesha In a mutt in Thonnur.
6. Directed a rich Senior Citizen (Naasthika) in UP Thiru a letter to live as Srivaishnava.
7. Surrendering all of his assets to Sri Ranganatha Temple And its library.
10. NINE DICIPLES
1) Senai MudaliYandan.
2) Kandadai Poretha Nayanar.
3) Kandadai Annappan.
4) Kandadai Thirukkoppurathi Nayanar.
5) Kandadai Naranappa.
6) Kandadai Tholapparappai.
7) Kandadai Alaitha Vaalpitha Perumal.
8) Yettur Singaracharyar.
9) Naalur Satakopa Daasar.
11. HIS WORKS
1) Commentaries onTheeraparai Yaamini Dasakam Eadu
Sri Vachana Bhushanam
Pramana Sangraha krithi
12. AVATHRA SAMAPTHI
Star : Sravana
Thithy : Dwadasi
Paksam : Krishna
Masam : Kumba
Samvatsaram: Ruthirodari Feb-March of 1444 AD.